Miros Chronographe – MI1028-SS002-332
The Miros impresses with its free-spirited, striking, and most of all sophisticated aesthetics. These characteristics now have been accentuated even further by the Maurice Lacroix designers. The lines of the simple, elegant case have become more fluid. The rims protecting the screw-in crown softly transition into rounded watchband joints. The link bracelet seamlessly joins the case, its shape now more striking, pointedly reduced to the essential, its extraordinary comfort retained.
The chronograph of the Miros collection appeals to watch aficionados with a flair for sporting elegance. This model with its 39 mm diameter pleases not only with its precise time measurements recorded with a 30-minute and a 10-hour counter, but also with small seconds at the “3” and a convenient large date display at the “12”.
1 in stock
– Swiss quartz movement
– Date display. Model with chronograph, small seconds and large date display
– Stainless steel or stainless steel/yellow gold-plated with folding clasp.
– Stainless steel or stainless steel/yellow gold-plated 10 micron
– Screw-in crown
– Sapphire crystal
– Water-resistant to 100 m (10 atm)
– Diameter 36 mm or 39 mm
– Chronograph 39 mm
– Silver-coloured or black
– Roman numerals and index marks or Arabic numerals
– Luminous hands (hours/minutes)
– Luminous dots on minutes ring